The Walton brothers came to Fairbury in the late 1800’s and started their business career with a small grocery store. Their hard work and good ideas soon blossomed into the first brick Walton Brothers building. They prospered there until it unfortunately burned to the ground. They quickly rebuilt and had continued success until yet another fire destroyed almost all of the second building (pictured to the left). Learning their lesson, the third and final building was one of the first in Illinois with a sprinkler system. It’s beautiful woodwork adds tremendous character to the interior and creates the perfect setting for almost any occasion.